(This page can be viewed in Spanish here.)
Friends, you have helped so much during this campaign, and we cannot thank you enough. But we need a favor: Today, starting at 2:00 PM EST, we will be rolling out another very big social media call to action on Twitter. The goal? To give Bernie as big of a social media boost as possible leading into the Primary on Tuesday Night.
Visit berniesanders.com/NHvotes to learn how to support and vote for Bernie in New Hampshire on Primary Day!
All year long, Bernie has emphasized that this campaign is not about him — it’s about all of us. Which is why we believe the hashtag #VoteTogether is a powerful embodiment of what this campaign is all about. It’s about uniting together over our similarities, and refusing to be divided by our differences, and we want to show the world that when we stand together and VOTE together, there is nothing that we cannot accomplish.
It would help us greatly if you could retweet our posts from @BernieSanders, and then adopt the hashtag as your own! Share your stories. What does it mean to you? Why do you think it’s important that we #VoteTogether? Remember: having many unique tweets in addition to all the retweets is necessary to get us trending – so please improvise! And don’t forget, we have a huge repository of amazing posters at the bottom of this page!
Example Tweets (Click to Share)
- America becomes a greater nation when we stand together and say no to racism, hatred, and bigotry. #VoteTogether
- When people come together, we can beat any amount of money thrown around by the Koch Brothers, Goldman Sachs executives. #VoteTogether
- Our most important task is to revitalize American democracy. When we do that we change America. #VoteTogether
- #VoteTogether so we can build a future that works for all of us, not just the few on top.
- When people stand together, and are prepared to fight back, there’s nothing we can’t accomplish. #VoteTogether
- We need a revolution in how healthcare is provided in this country. #VoteTogether
- America should work for all of us, not just a handful of billionaires. Watch, share, and #VoteTogether
- New Hampshire, every vote counts. Take back your Democracy on Tuesday and let’s #VoteTogether
- Let us understand that when we stand together, we will always win. #VoteTogether
- I believe we must stand together to address the real issues, and not allow them to divide us by race or where we come from. #VoteTogether
- We must bring people together to take on the powerful, not let fear divide us up. #VoteTogether
- We need a political revolution to prevent this nation from becoming an oligarchy. #VoteTogether
- If the environment were a bank it would have been saved by now. #VoteTogether
- Politics is about people coming together to improve the lives of all Americans, not just wealthy contributors. #VoteTogether
- We must stand with our sisters and demand pay equity so women get equal pay for equal work. #VoteTogether
- This country needs a political revolution and @BernieSanders can’t do it alone. #VoteTogether
- We must keep families together and put an end to mass deportations. #VoteTogether
- If we all stand together for justice, we win. When working families stand together, we win. #VoteTogether
- We need more schools and education, not more jails and incarceration. #VoteTogether
- If we’re serious about climate change, we can’t just talk the talk, we’ve got to unite and take on special interests. #VoteTogether
- As a nation, we have a moral obligation to provide the best quality care to our veterans. #VoteTogether
- Are you ready to #VoteTogether? It’s easy! Spread the word to family, friends & anyone you meet! http://bernie.to/nh
- Bernie has said it since day one: He can’t do this alone. This is our movement. This is what democracy looks like. #VoteTogether
- This campaign is about a political revolution — millions of people standing up and saying, enough is enough. #VoteTogether
- Our campaign finance system is corrupt and Congress isn’t listening to the American people. Let’s change that. #VoteTogether
- Not too many people voted against DOMA in 1996. @BernieSanders did. He will continue to protect LGBTQ rights. #VoteTogether
- We must guarantee healthcare as a right to every man, woman, and child by enacting a Medicare for all single-payer plan. #VoteTogether
- The current federal minimum wage is a starvation wage. We must increase it to $15 an hour over the next several years. #VoteTogether
- We win when people come together. We win when we reject division. #VoteTogether
- Welcome to the political revolution. #VoteTogether
- We need policies that bring us together and create an economy that works for all of us, rather than a few. #VoteTogether
- We need a political revolution that takes back our democracy from establishment politicians and the billionaire class. #VoteTogether